Monday, June 9, 2008

My Piece...my peace?

So, I am finally blogging. A word I have not liked since I first heard it--"blog"--so blah. Then, I got it, web log...blog. Ahhhh, I get it now!

I actually "got it" long ago, but have not been moved to blog until recently when the events in my household have gotten so blog-worthy it's time to do it.

I blog.

More later.

Note: Why Peace and Serenity, you ask? Well, long ago...years ago...a wonderful woman whose story is for another time gave me a sand dollar and told me it represents peace and serenity. I loved that for many reasons. So, when the site asked for a name and Mark suggested "Blom" for blogging mom...I opted for Peace and Serenity instead. That's my piece for now.

2 comments:

Amalia said...

Welcome to the highly addicting world of blogging! YOU, my friend are made for this...I look forward to reading your many, many witty and sure to be hilarious posts...as well as some that may inform my uninformed mind!!!

Unknown said...

I like your choice of words. Peace and Serenity......